Silicone Scar Sheets - Dermatologically Tested in USA (1.6” x 60”）
Silicone Scar Sheets - Dermatologically Tested in USA (1.6” x 60”）
Silicone Scar Sheets Can Remove Old Scars, Keloids, Stretch Marks, C-Section Scars, Burn Scars, Acne Scars and More!
Before we introduce our product, let's look at our happy customers.
"After a very bad accident I had over 30 stitches on my face Ive been using these strips 8 hours a day for just under 1 months and the results have been far better than I could have hoped for. Thank you for making an affordable product that really works"
-Faith Contreras (49), San Diego, California
"This was recommended to me by my surgeon when I went in for hypertrophic scarring of a 10 month old surgery scar. As you can see, four days in there is remarkable improvement of not only the visual aspect, but the pain of the scarring is significantly improved as well. Surgeon recommended continuing use for 2 weeks, so I can only imagine what it’ll look like by then.On top of the speedy results, these things stick extremely well. They didn’t fall off for me even at a splash pad with my friends’ kids. That said, intentionally pulling them off is painless, even over a very sensitive scar. They blend in well with the skin and I never notice them until it’s time to take them off.I truly cannot recommend these more. If you have any hesitation at all, don’t. Buy them. You won’t regret it."
-Aubree Barry (36), Dallas, Texas
Why & How does scar tissue form ?
Scars form as part of the healing process after your skin has been cut or damaged. The skin repairs itself by growing new tissue to pull together the wound and fill in any gaps caused by the injury. Scar tissue is made primarily of a protein called collagen. Scars develop in all shapes and sizes.Scars form when the dermis (deep, thick layer of skin) is damaged.
Depressed scars: If the body produces too little Glycolic, depressions or pits form as the skin heals.
Raised acne scars: Sometimes the body produces too much Glycolic as it tries to heal the skin and underlying tissue.
How does Silicone Scar Sheets Medical Soft Silicone Gel Tape works？
Gel scar tape designed for accelerated scar tissue healing for post treatment or recovery from any wound that has left scarring.Made from high-quality, hypoallergenic silicone and adhesive material this scar treatment tape’s extra length, plus its safe, restorative 100% silicone gel, May safely soften, flatten, fade, smooth & reduce scar growth & redness.Noticeable feeling after use Soften & Flatten Scars Improve Discoloration & Texture Suitable for any skin type, won‘t allergies.Very close to skin tone to avoid embarrassment.
THE KEY INGREDIENTS of Silicone Scar Sheets Medical Soft Silicone Gel Tape
1. Glycolic acid also has an uncanny ability to exfoliate skin and reduce the rough or raised appearance of a scar, creating a smoother, flatter, less visible scar over time. Plus, glycolic acid can reduce the discoloration of acne scars as well.The appearance of the stretch mark will be gone, as the first and second layers have been treated with glycolic acid. The top layer of skin will show as rejuvenated and youthful.
Glycolic acid-based skincare products can to help reduce, remove, and eventually erase scars forever, providing much-desired relief to millions of consumers.
2. Silicone Gel is the first scar reduction treatment for all types of scars. Clinically tested & proven to improve the color, size, texture & overall appearance of scars from surgery, injury, c-sections,cosmetic procedures, burns or acne.
Silicone gel is a long-chain polymer material that is colorless and transparent and is used to prevent and treat scars and scars on healed wounds and undamaged skin.
RoseDain 8 Weeks Using Silicone Scar Sheets Medical Soft Silicone Gel Tape Result:
"First day of using this gel tape. It is cool and smell very nice. I want to see the result already but it takes time. Lets see if this will work for me."
After 7 weeks, my skin not only maintained this state but actually improved every day Until it becomes as beautiful and radiant as it was 20 years ago. I love it and I love what I see in the mirror. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I can't wait to recommend this product it to people around me!"
Benefits of using the Silicone Scar Sheets Medical Soft Silicone Gel Tape:
- 💖MEDICAL-GRADE SILICONE TAPE:Our tape is adhesive but was designed for pain-free removal and reposition.With a special, easy-tear deign, waterproof construction and rubber-free materials, it’s a must have for all First-Aid Kits.
- 💖SUITABLE FOR ALL KINDS OF SCARS: Silicone scar tape can be used to remove scars caused by surgery, burns, c-section, acne, thyroid, etc. And can be effectively used for keloid scar removal.
- 💖EASY TO STORE AND USE: The size of each roll of silicone scar tape is 1.6"x60", which is more cost-effective and longer in use, and you don’t have to worry about its storage problems.
- 💖COMFORTABLE AND LONG-LASTING SKIN CARE: Silicone gel tape adopts ultra-thin and breathable design, which perfectly fits the skin and forms a closed moist healing environment. While reducing and softening scars, provides good comfort for the skin.
- 💖PAINLESS REMOVAL OF SCARS: Silicone scar strips are designed to be easy to tear, which can be appropriately cut according to the size and shape of the scar. No drug ingredients and non-invasive. The material is soft, peeling will not damage the skin tissue and wounds. Scar tape for tummy tuck.
HOW TO USE
- Clean and dry scar area.
- Cut scar sheet based on scar size and shape.
- Remove liner from the adhesive side of the scar sheet.
- Press scar sheet gently on to the scar area.
- TIPS: Apply scar sheets on post-surgical scars 1-2 weeks after stithes are removed and when there is no oozing or crusting. You can apply immediately on older scars.
Note: Come with 30 days guarantee and friendly service, if our tape doesn’t work for your scar, or you simply don’t like them, the item can be returnable. We guarantee you a pleasant shopping and using experience.Quality assurance Risk-Free 30 days money back guarantee.
Extreme adhesive keeps strips in place without worry of movement. Reusable and works!!
Ok, so I am three weeks post op tummy tuck. I started using these strips at my Plastic surgery Dr’s request. I love them already, the strips stay on even after I shower. I have taken them of to rinse them and let them dry and they still stick very good.. the cuts are healing very good. So far the best scar help ever. I have even started using it on an old scar I have
Scar tape is the only type of treatment I've found to really start to soften up the hypertrophic scar I have from my c-section. I love that it is convenient and comfortable--i don't have to think about it all day and it even keeps my underwear from irritating that nerve-damaged skin
I have a keloid scar on my chest that was removed once a couple years ago and came back. I use these to keep it from itching and hurting. It will not make it go away but it will help keep it soft and from growing any larger, at least in my opinion. It also seems to make it flatter when I wear it consistently. It stays on well. I cut each strip in half to cover my scar, so I end up with twice as many sheets. I will wash them and alternate between a couple at a time. Let one dry and wear the other. I could use them much longer than I do, but sometimes I don't want to mess with cutting the edges down when they get a little loose, so I will just use a new one, but they definitely keep their adhesiveness. Good product!
This product is exactly what I was looking for. Its easy to use and easy to clean. I've been wearing it on my post surgical scars and you can see a difference in my scars appearance. It also protects my surgical scars (both hands) while i'm working. I use my hands a lot at work, and it gives it extra protection from scrapes. I will buy this product again
You can reach our support anytime through firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship almost everywhere in the world.
We will do everything to make sure you enjoy and love our products